Established in 1995
chain is today one of the country’s leading international freight forwarders
With several years of thought leadership and committed management, the Chain Group has developed from a traditional forwarder to a leading global provider of tailor-made, multimodal transport, logistics, warehousing, and supply chain solutions.
Our solid international partnerships and our cooperation with leading global partners, combined with our experience in air and sea freight, an integrated road and rail network and our sophisticated IT system provide a platform to offer outstanding tailor-made transport logistics solutions to meet our customers’ requirements in an effective and efficient way.
All these factors have enabled us to continually service our customer base while expanding our service portfolio and the range of our customer solutions.
- 9th International Golden Transport Award from the Trade Leaders Club in 2007 in Madrid, Spain.
- Bank Tejarat Iran as one of the best clients.
- Bank Sepah Iran as one of the good clients.
- Ministry of Finance
- Award from ASAP (Arya Sasol Polymer Company) for achieving 100% stock accuracy in March 2010
- Award from the Port and Maritime Organisation for being the best in Cargo Transit
- Ministry of Roads and Transport as overland forwarders/carriers
- Port and Maritime Organisation as shipping agents
- Civil Aviation Organisation as airfreight forwarders
- Customs Brokerage License
- Container Operation License
- Licensed by the Municipality of Tehran (?) for regional transport
- Stevedoring License
- ITCA -International Transport Companies Association of Iran
- Iranian Chamber of Commerce
- Iran-British Chamber of Commerce
- Iran-Switzerland Chamber of Commerce
- Iran-France Chamber of Commerce
- Iran-Germany Chamber of Commerce
- Shipping Association of Iran
High performing pioneer
- When in 1996 the rail link connecting the CIS with Iran was inaugurated, Chain was the first company to utilise the rail link and transport cargo by direct wagons.
- The first wagons to cross the border at Sarakhs destined for the CIS were loaded with the largest volume of wheat flour ever to be shipped from Bandar Abbas to Turkmenistan.
- Chain was the pioneer in the transport of cotton in transit from the CIS through Iran to various destinations in the Far East and the Indian subcontinent.
- Chain played an important role in supplying the people of Afghanistan during the war, once delivering the huge volume of ten thousand mega tons of wheat to our neighbouring country in distress.
- Despite the war in Afghanistan, our company managed to fulfil all its commitments in a timely manner. For this impressive performance, Chain International received a Certificate of Service from the United Nations World Food Programme.
- These and other comparable feats have given us a top ranking position in transit transportation.
- Numerous awards from the Iranian Ministry of Roads & Transportation” and the “Port & Shipping Organisation” give proof of the Chain Group’s outstanding performance.